Today was a day of sailing out of Whittier. We went by College Fjord and through Prince William Sound then back out into the Gulf of Alaska in route to Glacier Bay National Park. Cindy was feeling much better today. In fact she was quite hungry. I wonder why. Anyway, we met a group of folks on the ride from Copper River Lodge to Valdez. It turns out; we are neighbors on the ship of one of the couples who we talked to the most. They are doing this vacation with her parents to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. Pretty cool. Anyway, Cindy and I spent the day walking around the ship and hanging out on our balcony. Tonight was the Captain’s welcome night. It was a formal affair. We could not get into a restaurant without wearing formal attire. Yes folks, I was wearing a tux. Cindy however was the good looking one. She had a lot of complements about her dress. She made her dress. Anyway, it is getting late. Big outdoor day tomorrow at Glacier Bay National Park.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home